Thursday, July 5, 2007

हे आउट तेरे

Hello out there in the Blog world.
As my profile indicates, I am an Artist. My objective on this Blog is to focus on issues that are essentially Jamaican, and Caribbean in general.
I would like to develop linkages with our people from the "Rock" and broaden these links to people in the caribbean diaspora.
Lots of things are happening in our country as I write this. It is important that we air our views on these issues as they develop and become more involved, if only by airing our views on our National and regional issues.

I am currently writing a Jamaican drama that I will publish weekly, maybe twice weekly on this blog. So stay with me. Also feel free to share my comments with the wider global audience.

Current Island Politics:
------------------------
Portia Sipmson Miller and the incumbent PNP goes up against a remodelled Bruce Golding led JLP for the island's top political prize in acouple of weeks.
Let's talk about it.
How can we get our politicians to really deliver for the betterment of our people?

Regional Politics
------------------
Is the Caricom idea redundant?
Lets talk about this as Caricom Heads meet in Barbados this week.

Sports
------
Whither West Indies Cricket?
Jamaica's Reggae Boys mauled on overseas tour. Where do we go from here?

No comments: